Hepatitis SA's team of highly skilled educators are dedicated to delivering interesting, engaging and informative education to workers or communities dealing with viral hepatitis.
Our educators work in partnership with other health and community services to extend the reach of education sessions. Our free education services:
- are tailored to the needs of your workforce, client groups or community
- may be delivered as one-off education sessions and/or regular updates, seminars, workshops or health promotion projects
- can provide peer educators for specific community education programs
- can include positive speakers who share their experiences of living with hepatitis.
- may include workshops, conferences or special events with specialist presenters
- are supported by a wide range of information resources.
If your community is not proficient in English and would like an interpreter, please let our educators know ahead so that arrangements can be made.
Hepatitis SA education team can provide education services via video conferencing platforms, such as Zoom, to staff and communities located in regional South Australia. If you are a rural worker looking for training and education in viral hepatitis, please contact us (details below) to discuss options.