Hepatitis SA Members are entitled to regular updates on news and activities, a free copy of each issue of our magazine, access to the library and a right to vote at Hepatitis SA annual general meetings. Membership for individuals is free.
A strong membership base helps in lobbying for the needs of people living with hepatitis B or C. Your membership ensures that Hepatitis SA is able to provide services that respond to the needs of people affected by hepatitis.
How do I become a member?
Membership fees and benefits
Individuals (including health professionals)
- free copies of Hepatitis SA Community News
- regular updates on Hepatitis SA activities & relevant government policies
- Hepatitis SA library membership
- right to vote at Hepatitis SA's Annual General Meeting
$55.00 a year
- 5 free copies of each issue of our quarterly magazine
- regular updates on support group dates and government policies
- membership for staff to the Hepatitis SA library
- right to one vote at Hepatitis SA's Annual General Meeting