- Decision Making in HBV (ASHM)
- Hepatitis B & Primary Care Providers (ASHM)
- B positive – all you wanted to know about hepatitis B: a guide for primary care providers (ASHM)
- B Positive is also available as a website
- HepBHelp: an online resource for GPs diagnosing hepatitis B
- Chronic Hepatitis B Summary and Algorithm (GESA)
- Australian National Hepatitis B Testing Policy
- Australian Immunisation Handbook – Hepatitis B
- Third National Hepatitis B Strategy
- Hepatitis B Mapping Project
- South Australian Hep B Action Plan 2014-2017
- Managing chronic hepatitis B – advice for GPs. Video from SA Health.
- Hepatitis B in Australia. Full presentation by Prof Ben Cowie.
- Hepatitis B Mapping Project. Full presentation by Prof Ben Cowie on treatment and monitoring by Medicare Local areas.
- HCV Testing Policy
- SA Health Community Prescribing
- Australian Recommendations for the Management of Hepatitis C Virus Infection: a consensus statement
- Fifth National Hepatitis C Strategy
- South Australian Hepatitis C Implementation and Evaluation Plan 2016-2018
- GESA and PBS information for prescribers and dispensers.
- Monitoring Hepatitis C Treatment Uptake in Australia. Published by Kirby Institute.
- The New Era of Hep C Cure: Who should be treated? Talk by Dr Jennifer Price on hepatitis C treatment for people with diabetes. A UCTV video.
- New Hepatitis C Treatment: On demand webcast. Prof Greg Dore
- The Australian Society for HIV and Viral Hepatitis Medicine (ASHM) provides information on viral hepatitis.
- The Gastroenterological Society of Australia (GESA) provides Management Guidelines and recommendations on viral hepatitis as well as information for patients.
- Hepatitis Australia an information resource for patients; provides high quality and current information on viral hepatitis.
- Hepatitis SA provides local information resources for patients and health care workers.
Health Care Workers Living with a Blood Borne Virus
Australian National Guidelines for the Management of Healthcare Workers Living with Blood Borne Viruses and Healthcare Workers who Perform Exposure Prone Procedures at Risk of Exposure to Blood Borne Viruses – Download pdf or other formats and information sheets.