For GPs and Nurses. No cost to register.
This education session will provide information on risk factors associated with sexually transmissible infections and viral hepatitis, how and when to screen, and appropriate management options available.
- Identify the priority populations for STI and BBV screening
- Explain the importance of testing and screening for STIs and BBVs
- Determine how to accurately interpret results
- Discuss treatment and post-treatment monitoring options
- Summarise appropriate referral pathways available for complex patients
Viral Hepatitis Nurse, Northern Adelaide Local Health Network (CALHN)
Dr Carole Khaw
Sexual Health Physician, Adelaide Sexual Health Centre
Education Coordinator, Hepatitis SA
Positive Speaker, Hepatitis SA
When and Where
Thursday 11 November 2021
6:00pm - 9:00pm
The Cathedral Hotel
45 Kermode Street
North Adelaide, SA, 5006
6:00pm - 6:30pm
Registration and dinner
6:30pm - 8:30pm
8:30pm - 9:00pm
Wrap up and close
Booking is essential, and can be done online at https://www.trybooking.com/BTSEQ or by using the QR code below.